Problem when upgrade to WebLogic Server 6.1 SP5 - weblogic.developer.interest.weblogicexpress(Archived)

Hi,
My application is ruuning fine on WebLogic Server 6.1 SP4 but once I ugrade it to WebLogic Server 6.1 SP5.
I got the following error on almost all the page, this is only one of the errors. Why? Please help!
Compilation of '/opt/TWMS/WEB-INF/_tmp_war_TWMSdomain_uxdev04_TWMS/jsp_servlet/_aw/__aw_custinf.java' failed:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/opt/TWMS/WEB-INF/_tmp_war_TWMSdomain_uxdev04_TWMS/jsp_servlet/_aw/__aw_custinf.java:1597: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /aw/aw_custinf.jsp line 388:
<a href="dependantlistprepareaction.do?customerId=<%customerId%>&dispatch=clientInfo">----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full compiler error(s):
/opt/TWMS/WEB-INF/_tmp_war_TWMSdomain_uxdev04_TWMS/jsp_servlet/_aw/__aw_custinf.java:1597: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : variable customerId
location: class jsp_servlet._aw.__aw_custinf
out.print(weblogic.utils.StringUtils.valueOf(customerId)); //[ /aw/aw_custinf.jsp; Line: 388]
1 error
Thank you.
Regards,
JT</a>

Related

Apache plugin for WLS 5.1 running on HPUX11

HiI have loaded Apache 1.3.12 successfully and it tested and worked ok; running on HPUX 11. A standard ANSI c compiler (called ansic) was used. When Apache plugin file mod_wl.so was incorporated from Service Pack 6, using the supplied instructions, the apache server did not start. When using 'apachectl start' command, it would generate a syntax error at the 'LoadModule' line which said that there were unresolved symbols. It seems to be referring to a 'libcl.1' library in /usr/lib and the file is there.Help!!RegardsKarl
          
          I got the same problem as following messages:
          # ./apachectl start
          /usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: ecvtr (code) from /usr/lib/libcl.1
          /usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: ldecvtr (code) from /usr/lib/libcl.1
          Syntax error on line 238 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
          Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_wl.so into server: Unresolved external
          ./apachectl start: httpd could not be started
          
          
          Karl Thomas <karl.thomas#environment-agency.gov.uk> wrote:
          >HiI have loaded Apache 1.3.12 successfully and it tested and worked ok; running on HPUX 11. A standard ANSI c compiler (called ansic) was used. When Apache plugin file mod_wl.so was incorporated from Service Pack 6, using the supplied instructions, the apache server did not start. When using 'apachectl start' command, it would generate a syntax error at the 'LoadModule' line which said that there were unresolved symbols. It seems to be referring to a 'libcl.1' library in /usr/lib and the file
          >is there.Help!!RegardsKarl
          
          
          I checked with HP-UX db said there actually has a error when you run WL 5.1 with SP6 on HP-UX 11.0. Please try SP8 to get around this issue, but I haven't got confirm yet.
          
          "Brian Lin" <brianlin#tbcommerce.com> wrote:
          >
          >I got the same problem as following messages:
          ># ./apachectl start
          >/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: ecvtr (code) from /usr/lib/libcl.1
          >/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: ldecvtr (code) from /usr/lib/libcl.1
          >Syntax error on line 238 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
          >Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_wl.so into server: Unresolved external
          >./apachectl start: httpd could not be started
          >
          >
          >Karl Thomas <karl.thomas#environment-agency.gov.uk> wrote:
          >>HiI have loaded Apache 1.3.12 successfully and it tested and worked ok; running on HPUX 11. A standard ANSI c compiler (called ansic) was used. When Apache plugin file mod_wl.so was incorporated from Service Pack 6, using the supplied instructions, the apache server did not start. When using 'apachectl start' command, it would generate a syntax error at the 'LoadModule' line which said that there were unresolved symbols. It seems to be referring to a 'libcl.1' library in /usr/lib and the file
          >is
          >there.Help!!RegardsKarl
          >
          
          

NSAPI (libproxy.so) Error message on Solaris 8

I'm getting strange message when Netscape Client starts on Solaris 8:
cbfe-dev-web01:/opt/weblogic:263> /opt/netscape/netscape
ERROR: ld.so.1: /opt/netscape/netscape: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/netscape/plugins/libproxy.so:
symbol __nsapi30_table: referenced symbol not found
Cant load plugin /opt/netscape/plugins/libproxy.so. Ignored.
Can you give me idea what happened to NSAPI ? It worked before.
I rebooted the Solaris server - it did not help.
Just a reminder : libproxy.so was copied from
Weblogic 6.0 SP2 ../lib/solaris directory into /opt/netscape/plugins.
What's version of NES/Iplanet you are running?
thanks
Jong
"Ed Itkin" <Eduard.Itkin#cibc.com> wrote:
>
I'm getting strange message when Netscape Client starts on Solaris 8:
cbfe-dev-web01:/opt/weblogic:263> /opt/netscape/netscape
ERROR: ld.so.1: /opt/netscape/netscape: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/netscape/plugins/libproxy.so:
symbol __nsapi30_table: referenced symbol not found
Cant load plugin /opt/netscape/plugins/libproxy.so. Ignored.
Can you give me idea what happened to NSAPI ? It worked before.
I rebooted the Solaris server - it did not help.
Just a reminder : libproxy.so was copied from
Weblogic 6.0 SP2 ../lib/solaris directory into /opt/netscape/plugins.

Error compiling

Hi,
I have a war file and I am adding new class files to it.
It is giving the following error.
C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\.\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_DreamHome_DreamHome\jsp_servlet\_jsp\__dream_home_ticket_purchase_form.java:17: cannot access org.stjude.vignette.cda.dreamhome.dao.DreamHomeTeamApproachDao
probably occurred due to an error in /jsp/dream_home_ticket_purchase_form.jsp line 36:
<%# page import="org.stjude.vignette.cda.dreamhome.dao.DreamHomeTeamApproachDao" %>
C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\.\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_DreamHome_DreamHome\jsp_servlet\_jsp\__dream_home_ticket_purchase_form.java:17: cannot access org.stjude.vignette.cda.dreamhome.dao.DreamHomeTeamApproachDao
bad class file: C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain\myserver\.wlnotdelete\extract\myserver_DreamHome_DreamHome\jarfiles\_wl_cls_gen.jar(org/stjude/vignette/cda/dreamhome/dao/DreamHomeTeamApproachDao.class)
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
import org.stjude.vignette.cda.dreamhome.dao.DreamHomeTeamApproachDao; //[ /jsp/dream_home_ticket_purchase_form.jsp; Line: 36]
I am using the jdk1.4 and weblogic8.1 sp6
How shall I fix this error.
Thanks 
Hi,
Class version 49 is Java 5.0. Recompile the problematic jar using Java 1.4.
Regards,
LG

special characters errors in WL 6.0 SP2

I have in a JSP file for multiple languages:
consulting_alt = "Consultor\355a";
The \355 converts into an i with a slash replacing the dot.
In WebLogic 6.0 sp1 everything runs without errors or problems. In WebLogic
6.0 sp2 the JSP page causes an error:
Parsing of JSP File '/tiffanysitenav.jsp' failed:
/tiffanysitenav.jsp(146): scriptlet close brace '}' unbalanced at line 146
which breaks scope '_base_service_scope_'
probably occurred due to an error in /tiffanysitenav.jsp line 146:
consulting_w = 93;
Has anyone else seen this problem? Is this a bug in sp2 or just a
configuration issue?
Thanks
Tiffany

[No Subject]

I have in a JSP file for multiple languages:
consulting_alt = "Consultor\355a";
The \355 converts into an i with a slash replacing the dot.
In WebLogic 6.0 sp1 everything runs without errors or problems. In WebLogic
6.0 sp2 the JSP page causes an error:
Parsing of JSP File '/tiffanysitenav.jsp' failed:
/tiffanysitenav.jsp(146): scriptlet close brace '}' unbalanced at line 146
which breaks scope '_base_service_scope_'
probably occurred due to an error in /tiffanysitenav.jsp line 146:
consulting_w = 93;
Has anyone else seen this problem? Is this a bug in sp2 or just a
configuration issue?
Thanks
Tiffany

Categories

Resources